Admission Statistics

Admission Application

In 2023/24, 1,579 applicants applied for affiliation to Lee Woo Sing College and chose us as first or second choices. Admission interview for around 1,000 students was arranged.

Admission Figures

Among the admission application population in 2023/24, 377 students were admitted to the College eventually, i.e., around 1 out of 4 applicants was admitted. 100% of local students chose us as first choice.

Admission Group

Among the students admitted to the College in 2023/24,
73% were admitted via JUPAS (local) channel;
8% were admitted via non-JUPAS (local) channel;
9% were admitted via AD/HD (local) channel;
3% were admitted via international channel;
7% were admitted via mainland Chinese channel


Among the students admitted to the College in 2023/24,
23% were from Faculty of Medicine;
22% were from Faculty of Business Administration;
17% were from Faculty of Social Science;
10% were from Faculty of Engineering;
10% were from Faculty of Science;
8% were from Faculty of Education;
7% were from Faculty of Arts;
3% were from Faculty of Laws;

Non-local Students

Among the non-local students admitted in 2023/24,
Around 27% were from cities of Macau & Taiwan, and overseas. The rest 73% were from mainland China

On-campus Accommodation

Guaranteed residence was given to all non-local freshmen for their first year of study. Local freshmen have to apply for hostel according to the Hostel Allocation Scheme. The successful rate of hostel application for local freshmen in 2023/24 was 55%