Special Prizes, Scholarships, Bursaries
The College provides special prizes, and a full range of scholarships, bursaries and loans to award students with outstanding performance, and support students with financial difficulties. The scholarships, bursaries and loans provided in the last two years are approximately 4.3 million in total. There are special scholarships for students studying in Faculty of Medicine and School of Life Sciences. Major prizes and scholarships are highlighted below. For more information, please click here.
- Founding Master Gold Medal for Graduating Students
- Outstanding Student Award
- Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Admission Scholarship for Local Students *
- Yam Kim Fai and Bai Shet Sin Scholarship
- CUHK Scholarship for Children of the Disciplined Services
- Prince Jewellery and Watch Love and Care Charitable Foundation Scholarship
- Hamen Fan Shi Hoo Residents' Work Scheme
- CUHK Golden Jubilee Scholarships and Bursaries Fund
- Dr. WONG Yu Hong Overseas Study Trip Loan Scheme
* Only those chosen LWS to be the first choice in his/her College preference are eligible to apply
Please note the deadlines for scholarships and financial assistance schemes application. For Application Method and Procedures, please click here.